Notifications
Clear all

PSPi 3000

10 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@marcuswarren99)
Topic starter  

Will any of the kits work with the psp 3000 model?

(@marcuswarren99)
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
(@othermod)
Reputable Member Admin

They won't. These kits are 1000 series only. The 2000 and 3000 series have completely different pinouts. 

ReplyQuote
(@demianc)

New to the site and am excited about trying this myself. Do you have an eta on a PSP300X build?  

ReplyQuote
(@othermod)
Reputable Member Admin

Posted by: demianc

New to the site and am excited about trying this myself. Do you have an eta on a PSP300X build?  

Right now I don't know what problems I'm going to encounter, so even if I gave an ETA I'm sure I wouldn't meet it. I'll say that the plan right now is to get the version 3 boards out and keeping them in stock (which means I'll spend the next couple months just making them). Once that settles down I'll probably start on the 2000 and 3000 versions at the same time.

Also, the original question was asked marcuswarren99 only a month or two ago. I know the forum is saying it was asked 6/2016, but it was asked in December or January.  It looks like the last software update messed the dates up.

ReplyQuote
(@demianc)

Posted by: othermod

Posted by: demianc

Right now I don't know what problems I'm going to encounter, so even if I gave an ETA I'm sure I wouldn't meet it. I'll say that the plan right now is to get the version 3 boards out and keeping them in stock (which means I'll spend the next couple months just making them). Once that settles down I'll probably start on the 2000 and 3000 versions at the same time.

Also, the original question was asked marcuswarren99 only a month or two ago. I know the forum is saying it was asked 6/2016, but it was asked in December or January.  It looks like the last software update messed the dates up.

Thanks for the quick reply. Looks like I'll have to go find a PSP 1000 in the mean time.

ReplyQuote
(@tritonius125)

Could you pls possibly provide a stl file for the shell of the psp 1000

ReplyQuote
(@tritonius125)

IT HAS BEEN TWO YEAR. What is the ETA for the build ???????????????????????????????????????

ReplyQuote
(@othermod)
Reputable Member Admin

There won't be a 2000 or 3000 version. Too many issues with the internal layout.

ReplyQuote
(@tritonius125)

Could you like 3D Print a shell and try something coz I opened up my psp 3000 without knowing the model no

ReplyQuote