Forum

Config of pspi 1000.3 buttons, works in emustation but not in games  

RSS

spanarnz
April 2, 2017 10:14 pm  

Hi

I assembled my pi kit today and got it up and running - followed the guide and everything. However when I've configurated the buttons and d-pad in emustation, it doesn't work in the games. 

For example. When I push B, A and B are pushed at the same time in game. And A is right for some reason..?

Do I have to set up retroarch or something?

thanks!

ReplyQuote
othermod
Estimable Member Admin
April 2, 2017 11:59 pm  

Are all the controls working when you're in the game list, before you actually load a game? If everything worked during the button configuration and they work in the game list, then it's a configuration issue.

I'm a little confused though. This shouldn't happen if you used the config files I posted. Did you make any changes to the configs or did you add your own software for controls?

Edited: 5 months  ago

ReplyQuote
spanarnz
April 3, 2017 5:32 am  

Thank you for your reply!

Yeah, that's just the thing - it works fine in game list but gets wonky when I try to play a game. And I haven't done any changes...

I'm thinking of re-flashing the sd card and reloading the config files again. What do you reckon?

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
othermod
Estimable Member Admin
April 3, 2017 11:47 am  

You could try re-running the button configuration first. It's possible that a button was hit at the wrong time. Try these buttons during the config.

Reloading everything is a good next step, just to get a fresh start. 

ReplyQuote
spanarnz
April 3, 2017 3:48 pm  

Oh happy day!

After re-flashing the sd card everything works like a charm 😀

Thanks!

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register