Forum

PSPi 3000  

RSS

marcuswarren99
December 6, 2016 4:45 pm  

Will any of the kits work with the psp 3000 model?

ReplyQuote
marcuswarren99
December 6, 2016 4:45 pm  

ReplyQuote
othermod
Estimable MemberAdmin
December 6, 2016 6:31 pm  

They won't. These kits are 1000 series only. The 2000 and 3000 series have completely different pinouts. Kits for those will come a few months from now. 

ReplyQuote
demianc
February 6, 2017 1:40 pm  

New to the site and am excited about trying this myself. Do you have an eta on a PSP300X build?  

ReplyQuote
othermod
Estimable MemberAdmin
February 6, 2017 1:56 pm  
Posted by: demianc

New to the site and am excited about trying this myself. Do you have an eta on a PSP300X build?  

Right now I don't know what problems I'm going to encounter, so even if I gave an ETA I'm sure I wouldn't meet it. I'll say that the plan right now is to get the version 3 boards out and keeping them in stock (which means I'll spend the next couple months just making them). Once that settles down I'll probably start on the 2000 and 3000 versions at the same time.

Also, the original question was asked marcuswarren99 only a month or two ago. I know the forum is saying it was asked 6/2016, but it was asked in December or January.  It looks like the last software update messed the dates up.

ReplyQuote
demianc
February 6, 2017 5:29 pm  
Posted by: othermod

Posted by: demianc

Right now I don't know what problems I'm going to encounter, so even if I gave an ETA I'm sure I wouldn't meet it. I'll say that the plan right now is to get the version 3 boards out and keeping them in stock (which means I'll spend the next couple months just making them). Once that settles down I'll probably start on the 2000 and 3000 versions at the same time.

Also, the original question was asked marcuswarren99 only a month or two ago. I know the forum is saying it was asked 6/2016, but it was asked in December or January.  It looks like the last software update messed the dates up.

Thanks for the quick reply. Looks like I'll have to go find a PSP 1000 in the mean time.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register